a very first session, themes such as what is the methodology like, how
long is the therapy going to be and therapy objectives are leveled by
both therapist and client/patient. Advisory or therapy should last as
little as possible but on the other hand should last as long as necessary.
Transparency during process and the trustfulness relation between client/patient
and therapist are sine qua non requisites in the therapeutic process.
In order to take into effect the treatment previously mentioned in a responsible
way, the following conditions must be clear to both parts involved in
1. --- participation in the therapy is voluntary
2. --- everything the patient/client says or does during the therapeutic session is kept private.
Only in extreme cases, whenever it is essential to the client/patient that pieces of information given by him/her be conveyed to a doctor or to a close family member, the therapist needs the person's permission to do it.
3. --- The regularity as well as the continuing of the therapy is essential for its development, that is why vacations or other kinds of interruptions should be told beforehand by both therapist and client/patient.
4. -- Due to the transparency necessary to the progress of the therapy, important pieces of information about medication, periods passed in hospitals, individual or family diseases, or any other fact it is important that the patient/client should let the therapist know.
5. --- "Health plans" (krankenkassen) cover therapy costs considered from a short list of psychiatric disorders, demand a lot in order to do it, and they also have the right to establish the therapy duration besides the reckoned methodologies. Regular Health Insurance plans also present strict demanding as to paying for a therapy. In general, international health insurances, such as Cigna International Health Insurance, pay for the cost of an individual therapy. However, German health insurances do not pay; that means that you need to pay for the treatment yourself if you are covered by the regular German health insurance scheme.
6. --- therapy session lasts 50 minutes and its fee consists of 80 Euros per session. The payment should be cleared at the end of each session or through bank deposits.
7. --- a session previously appointed may be cancelled by the client/patient up to 48 hours before the time arranged without further compensation. A simple message left recorded in the cell phone is enough to postpone the session.
My name is Glaucia Maria de Queiroz. I graduated in Psychology at the Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil, in 1996. I received the majors in Clinic Psychology and Baccalaureates in Psychology. In 2009 I applied and underwent the examinations of the Gesundheitsamt Nürnberg in order to get the license in Heilpratikerin fur Psychotherapie which enables those ones who passed the right to carry on psychotherapy ....(>>>)